A possible deal between Iran and the United States would either bring prosperity to the Islamic Republic or it would be quickly ‘annihilated,’ President Donald Trump said on Tuesday.
"I have a big decision to make: will a deal be made with Iran that lets them rebuild and create a far greater country than it ever was before, maybe one of the greatest in the Middle East or even the world, or do I annihilate the Islamic Republic and do it quickly, never giving them a chance to kill and destroy people and countries again," Trump stated at the 81st Session of the UN General Assembly (UNGA).
"They built a missile capable of reaching Europe and were very proud of it. I hope the Europeans realize that," he declared.
"Iran's goal was to complete its nuclear bomb under the protection of this conventional ballistic missile shield. Had they succeeded, that evil regime would have been free to sow terror and death forever," he added.
Iran possesses ballistic missiles with a range of between 2,000 and 3,000 kilometers, but it has never announced plans to use them against European countries.

No comments:
Post a Comment